Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Awesome Sauce Sunday

So I might start a new thing called Awesome Sauce Sunday. Every Sunday, simply post five awesome things (big or little) from the week. It will make you count your blessings!

Five awesome things:

1. Discovering new friends in people you've known but don't know. I went to a fantastic barbeque last night at the house of a family I've known for nine years but never really talked too. Now I can't wait to get together again! Some very cool people :)

2. The power of prayer. Never underestimate it, dear friends. EVER. The Man Upstairs IS listening to what we need. He delivers!!!!!

3. When people do random nice things because they care. I just saw on Facebook a friend of mine who shaved his head for someone who has cancer. You can count your own good deeds too! Yesterday I got up at 7:00 a.m. on a Saturday to deliver a Frappuccino and flowers to a friend who got dumped the night before. I love the look on someone's face when they realize what you've done :)

4. Doritos

5. Suburn relief gel. Oh the cooling glory on my shoulders that felt hot as Hades! Apply to burn and sit in front of a fan. Thank me later.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, very much so. Go to yer sistah for deets :) tell her Christie told you to spill! I'll tell ya more on Friday at the sale :)

    ReplyDelete