Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Somewhere You'd Like to Live

Word Challenge Day 28
 
Somewhere you'd like to live or visit.

Wow. There's two amazing places I want to talk about. Actually, make that three.

The Beach We'll start with the beach. I don't know if it's just the summer weather lately but I want to live on a beach. The water, the waves, the sunsets, the hot days, everything. I crave it lately.

London I want to visit London so bad it physically hurts sometimes. To experience a new way of life. Life is so different everywhere you go, it's amazing really!! The accents, the words, the foods, the people, the atmosphere, the EVERYTHING. I've seriously considered moving there, but I don't even know where I'd begin with that. But it seems amazing, everything about it. Very fast-paced and different from things now. It'd be a cool change.

Ireland THIS WOULD BE AMAZING. Aren't the Irish some cool people? I think they are! Their lives are so much simpler and definitely different from the quick moving city life of London but more put together than the beach. Their heritage, their history, accents, food, and once again way of living are so intricate and astounding. Culture seems amazing and I want to devour it.

No comments:

Post a Comment