Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It's A Major Award!

I've been nominated by my dear friend Julia over at Running Through The Stars (which if you haven't checked out, you should. RIGHT. NOW.) for the Very Inspiring Blog Award!
Here are the rules:
List the rules and display the award
Share 7 facts about yourself
Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know you have nominated them
Proudly display the badge.




Now, I don't know 15 other bloggers, so this part is kind of hard for me. But it's really cool to be nominated nevertheless :).


1. I dislike most breakfast foods. Pancakes, waffles, you name it, I probably hate it
 
2. I would probably buy all my clothes at Tractor Supply if I could. Yesterday I bought the COOLEST shirt there. I want one in every color now. If only I had $10 to spend per 4 more shirts. But is that not an AWESOME print?! It's super soft too!

 
3. I am OBSESSED with anything medical. In tv, movies, books, everything. I almost always include something wrong with a character in my books (sometimes I wonder if I do it too often, but then I think "heck, it's MY book!"). I took a Anatomy and Physiology class last semester just because I wanted to and it was  a lot of work but so awesome. Plus, I got a 97% A over all grade! Woot woot! :D
 
4. I am usually a pretty good techie but this blogging thing has me mind boggled. There's so much I don't know how to do :/

5. A major pet peeve of mine is other people's elbows touching my elbows. Like, continuously while riding in a cramped car or something. I can barely think of something else so annoying.

6. Scratch that, loud chewing/slurping is the WORST. I think I have a mental issue with that.
 
7. Emmet Cahill's rendition of the Coldplay song "Fix You" is heartbreakingly wonderful. I'm listening to it right now. I liked the original version, but then I heard Emmet's and it's like my life will never be the same. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxZhMCgg9YM

2 comments:

  1. Yes, of course :) it's easier to list the things I do like versus the things I don't. I like maple sausages (NOT the hot dog link ones!), biscuits, oatmeal, cocoa wheat (dah BOMB!), and I can't think of more right now 'cause it's late. Oh! Wait, Nutella on toast is awesome!

    ReplyDelete