Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Nail Polish and Mascara Review

Day 2 of blogging, and I decided I want to do some reviews of the products I use everyday. These two are fairly new items.

What I'm wearing...
Maybelline Colossal Mascara (Black)🌠🌠🌠🌠
NYC Liquid Eyeliner (Black)🌠🌠🌠
Ulta Brand Automatic Eyeliner (Moss) 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

I have a confession...I am a mascara freak. Whew! Feeling better now that I just said it :). I am totally nutty if the stuff is not to my liking. That's why it takes some deliberating before I make any rash decisions when I need to buy a new one. My go-to usual is Maybelline Rocket Volume, but I decided to try something new this time (plus this was one of the last Maybelline mascara's left, since I've tried most of them). The application is a bit more work than I find usually, and the stuff is kind of wet. But I like it alright. It's not the best and it's not the worst I've tried, it's just okay in my opinion. 3½-4 stars?
 
What I'm wearing...
Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish (Rain Forest)🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠
I don't think the pictures do this stuff justice. I was in the checkout line at Ulta over the weekend and saw this in the clearance bin for $1.99 (original price $7.99). I've been wearing it for the past four days (with showering!) and it hasn't even started chipping yet, plus it dried really smooth and shiny. I find it to be even better than Essie. And the color is amazing up close! The original price is a bit high for me, but I will definitely be buying more of this stuff on sale/clearance. Definitely a 5 star product.

2 comments:

  1. That is really cool nail polish. :) By ze way, I finished the nomination post! http://runningthroughthestars.blogspot.com/2014/07/very-inspiring-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot! Running over to grab it right now! :D

    ReplyDelete