Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, July 28, 2014

First Post Ever!

YAY!!! Sooo, this is my blog :D Finally up and running! I'm very excited for it's future. So to start things off, I will list ten things about me.

1. I love Celtic Thunder
2. I love BBC Sherlock
3. I love Benedict Cumberbatch
4. I love Keith Harkin (member of Celtic Thunder)
5. I love Ireland
6. I love England
7. I love all things country/western/horses
8. I love fall weather
9. I love tea and coffee
10. I love writing
BONUS 11. I love Keith Urban

This blog is not a specific blog about anything. It's just for me. Because I wanted one :). I'll tell you what it is about though: Life,  music, food, writing, clothes, jewelry making, reviews, thoughts, and much  more. I look forward to writing about the adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment