Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Fresh Stuff (Coming Soon)

So I've known for a while now that I don't have a very wide readership on here, and I love you guys who read it and thank you immensely :) But I know--it's boring.

                                                     For my three faithful readers--you know who you are! :)

THEREFORE, in order to bring in a bit of a bigger traffic flow, I need to shake things up a bit.

Starting this week, I will be making fun and lively posts with colorful pictures, jewelry tutorials, writing tips, and maybe even a recipe! I can't promise the exact day (because I lead quite a lively life outside of the internet;) but sometime this week there will be SOMETHING from at least one of these categories.

The Celtic Cowgirl is revamping!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'll be looking forward to this... :D
    btw, I love your new header. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to say that too! Awesome picture.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Katy! I'm going to try to get stuff up soon. We were taking pictures for the scarf I'm wearing (pattern to be posted soon, if not already, on my sis's blog http://devoteknits.wordpress.com/) and she told me "Run and click your heels!" (which was crazy dangerous on the snowy hill in wedges!). Somehow I didn't fall and die :D

      Delete
    3. And thanks Julia :) I'm really shocked you guys are still reading on here after it's been so dry for so long haha

      Delete
  2. that gif. THAT GIF. WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT GIF.

    ReplyDelete