Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Good morning! Er, afternoon I suppose it is now. I'm just having my Sunday morning me time+coffee and catching up on what needs to be done for the week (some grocery shopping to get some coconut oil, Skinny Pop, and protein powder are greatly needed).
I was just over on my dear friend Cassie's blog (https://cassidysangster.wordpress.com/ check it out! She frequents it often and writes well) and whenever I read other blogs I always get inspired to write something for my own even if I don't know what I'm going to write.
So, I thought maybe a little about me would be something fun and new. So without further adieu, these are a few of my favorite things...

1. I love twinkle lights (taking them down after Christmas is the most depressing thing EVER)




2. And long hair



3. Biggby coffee. You can get ANY of their drinks hot, iced, or frozen! Go cry a river, Starbucks.



4. Emmet Cahill singing "Edelwiess". Just listen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCZUdo9fuI4

5. Tiny, tasteful tattoos



6. The smell of horses. I just love those babies altogether, actually. I've found there's nothing quite as therapeutic as grooming a horse. Until that horse spooks at nothing. But besides that it's really relaxing.



7. Really cute workout clothes (and fun inspirationals to go with them)

 


8. Coconut anything. I have this weird dream of living on an island or something, wearing palazzo pants and eating coconuts all the time. I believe the Lord Jesus gave us coconuts for anything and everything.


9. White roses



10. This music video. Kudos, Keith Harkin. I'd like to live in it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2T3Tra40Ho

11. *SNOW* (which there has been a disturbing lack of this year -_-)



12. Decorative dreamcatchers (I hope to make one soon and do a tutorial!)



13. The website Duolingo is AWESOME (and freeeeeee!) for learning a new language (new years resolution, anyone?). I'm taking a class for French and using it on the side, but soley relying on it for learning the ancient Irish language, Gaelic (there's also Scottish Gaelic, which only varies slightly). After being told I would "never be able to learn that on your own!", well the determined firecracker fuse in me was lit. BRING IT.



14. Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles. They are the perfect gift to give and recieve! I know exactly where I'm going shopping if ever I win the lottery.


15. That feeling after a run (yes, I usually want to barf. But there's that sense of accomplishment and pride!)


16. Nicely painted toes


17. Aztec/Native American/Navajo anything. It's my newest obsession.

18. Downtowns. Despite being a "country girl", I simply fall in love every time I enter a big city. BONUS IF IT'S SNOWING.


19. Sparkling Ice carbonated beverages. Between their 0 calories, nice flavor, and adorable sleek bottles, I haven't drank soda pop in ages.


And lastly,

20. My Instax Mini Polaroid camera. These things are A-DORABLE (I have the bubble gum pale pink) and worth every penny.


BONUS!

21. My Australian soul-sister, Bindi Irwin! Her dances were always flawless and she won Dancing With The Stars! I just about fell in love with her over the tv. She's an inspiration and I think we could be best friends.
Are any of these also your favorite things??

Chris x

No comments:

Post a Comment